- A meal eaten in the morning, the first of the day
- eat an early morning meal; "We breakfast at seven"
- the first meal of the day (usually in the morning)
- provide breakfast for
- Panera Bread (called St. Louis Bread Company in the St. Louis metropolitan area and Paradise Bakery & Cafe, a Phoenix-based concept with over 70 locations in 10 states, predominantly in the west and southwest) is a chain of bakery-cafe restaurants in the
United States and Canada which sells
- A list of dishes available in a restaurant
- a list of dishes available at a restaurant; "the menu was in French"
- the dishes making up a meal
- A list of commands or options, esp. one displayed on screen
- The food available or to be served in a restaurant or at a meal
- (computer science) a list of options available to a computer user
panera breakfast menu - PerfecTouch 5342CD
PerfecTouch 5342CD Insulated Paper Hot Cup, Coffee Dreams Design, 12 oz Capacity (20 Packs of 50)
The Dixie PerfecTouch 5342CD 12-oz. insulated paper cup with "coffee dreams" design keeps beverages hot and has an outer lining for comfortable handling, making double cupping and beverage sleeves unnecessary. The exterior of the cup has a non-slip texture for a secure grip. The cup is made with paper that does not alter beverage flavor. It can be composted in commercial composting facilities and has a colored "coffee dreams" design on the front. The PerfecTouch 12-oz. insulated paper cup should be used with a 9542 series lid (not included) and is certified kosher.
Georgia-Pacific manufactures tissue, pulp, paper, packaging, building products, and paper-related chemicals. The company, founded in 1927, is headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
Five days of Panera
There was a Panera right across the street from the hotel with free wireless, so this became the breakfast scene, as opposed to the $20 breakfast menu and $10/day wireless at the hotel.
Really, who charges for wireless anymore?