- A meal eaten in the morning, the first of the day
- eat an early morning meal; "We breakfast at seven"
- the first meal of the day (usually in the morning)
- provide breakfast for
- Panera Bread (called St. Louis Bread Company in the St. Louis metropolitan
area and Paradise Bakery & Cafe, a Phoenix-based concept with over 70
locations in 10 states, predominantly in the west and southwest) is a chain of
bakery-cafe restaurants in the United States and Canada which sells
- A list of dishes available in a restaurant
- a list of dishes available at a restaurant; "the menu was in
- the dishes making up a meal
- A list of commands or options, esp. one displayed on screen
- The food available or to be served in a restaurant or at a meal
- (computer science) a list of options available to a computer
breakfast menu - PerfecTouch 5342CD
PerfecTouch 5342CD Insulated Paper Hot Cup, Coffee Dreams Design, 12 oz
Capacity (20 Packs of 50)
The Dixie PerfecTouch 5342CD 12-oz. insulated
paper cup with "coffee dreams" design keeps beverages hot and has an outer
lining for comfortable handling, making double cupping and beverage sleeves
unnecessary. The exterior of the cup has a non-slip texture for a secure grip.
The cup is made with paper that does not alter beverage flavor. It can be
composted in commercial composting facilities and has a colored "coffee dreams"
design on the front. The PerfecTouch 12-oz. insulated paper cup should be used
with a 9542 series lid (not included) and is certified
Georgia-Pacific manufactures tissue, pulp, paper, packaging, building
products, and paper-related chemicals. The company, founded in 1927, is
headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
Five days of Panera
There was a Panera right across the street from
the hotel with free wireless, so this became the breakfast scene, as opposed to
the $20 breakfast menu and $10/day wireless at the hotel. Really, who charges
for wireless anymore?