1. Start reading Dr. Heidegger's Experiment (will need to get story in class)
... fill in character sheet (see below)
..."experts" in vocabulary share definitions as we read.
1. Continue with Dr. Heidegger. (2nd hour)
...finish character sheet and turn in.
2. Watch part of video version of the story.
1. Start Dr. Heidegger's Experiment. (3rd hour)
...fill in character sheet as we read aloud.
WEDNESDAY (12/16): Advisory Schedule
1. (2nd hour) Work on Experiment Log. (see below)
2. (3rd hour) Finish story; watch parts of video version of the story.
1. Intro. Rip Van Winkle story.
...discuss what the world will be like in 20 years; what was it like 20 years ago?
1. Finish reading Rip Van Winkle
2. Work on "Facespace Page" for your choice of character from either story.
...choose from Dr. Heidegger or Rip van Winkle.
American Voices A >