PostDoc at the Max Planck Institute for Dynamics of Complex Technical Systems.
Scientific Director: Professor P. Benner.
Research interests: numerical analysis, numerical linear algebra, matrix theory, matrix equations, MATLAB software development.
Office S 0.04 c/o Max Planck Institute for Dynamics of Complex Technical Systems,
Sandtorstraße 1, 39106 Magdeburg, Germany
MORE THAN NOTEWORTHY EVENTS:
- The 28th Biennial Numerical Analysis Conference 2019, June 24 - 28, 2019, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow (UK). Homepage.
- ICIAM2019 - International Congress on Industrial and Applied Mathematics, July 15 - 19, 2019, Valencia, Spain. Homepage.
- MODRED 2019 - 4th Workshop on Model Reduction of Complex Dynamical Systems, August 28 - 30, 2019, Graz, Austria. Homepage.
- UMI 2019 - XXI Congresso dell'Unione Matematica Italiana, September 2 - 7, 2019, Pavia (IT). Homepage.
- Workshop on Low-Rank Models and Applications, September 12 - 13, 2019, Mons, Belgium. Homepage.
- GAMM Workshop Applied and Numerical Linear Algebra 2019, September 26 - 27, 2019, Chemnitz, Germany. Homepage.
- EnuMath 2019, September 30 - October 4, 2019, Egmond aan Zee, The Netherlands. Homepage.
- 8th European Congress on Mathematics, July 5 - 1, 2020, Portoroz, Slovenia. Homepage.