Sutta Discovery vol 17b
The Buddha’s Teachings in the Oldest Texts
Your continued donations keeps the Sutta Translation Project & this website going.
As most of these materials are still DRAFT, please inform him of any typos, errors, or suggestions for improvement to: email@example.com
Volume 17b special double issue
Paca-k,khandha The five aggregates
(8a) Khandha 5 Vinnana. The fifth aggregate (consciousness)
(8b) The unconscious. How the mind really works, or are we really in control?
(8c) Consciousness and meditation. Recent developments.
(9) Khajjaniya Sutta (S 22.79). Understanding the aggregates.
(10) Khandha Aditta Sutta (S 22.61) Aggregates burn with pain.
The 5 aggregates & clinging; identity view & not-self.
(12) Phenepinda Sutta (S 22.95). The true nature of aggregates.
(13) Indriyabhavana Sutta (M 152). Mastering the senses.
(14) Bhara Sutta (S 22.22). There is no "person" in the aggregates.
(15) Lokayatika Sutta (S 12.48). The middle way between extremes.
(16) Udana Sutta (S 22.55). Consciousness workds with the aggregates.