Sutta Discovery vol 17a
The Buddha’s Teachings in the Oldest Texts
Your continued donations keeps the Sutta Translation Project & this website going.
As most of these materials are still DRAFT, please inform him of any typos, errors, or suggestions for improvement to: email@example.com
Volume 17a special double issue
Paca-k,khandha The five aggregates
(1a) Dve Khandha Sutta (S 22.48) What really is one's "identity"?
(1b) Abhijana Sutta (S 22.24) The aggregates have to be known directly.
(2a) Khandha 1 Rupa A study of the first aggregate (form).
(2b) Matter and Moments The phases of matter & the theory of moments.
(3) Khandha 2 Vedana The second aggregate (feeling); Ditthabba Sutta (S 36.5)
(4) Khandha 3 Sanna The third aggregate (perception)
(5) Sanna Nanatta Sutta (S 14.7) How we interpret ou experiences.
(6) Khandha 4 Sankhara The fourth aggregate (formations).
(7) Pacetana Rathakara Sutta (A 3.15) The nature of abhisankhara.