- (pakistan) a Muslim republic that occupies the heartland of ancient south
Asian civilization in the Indus River valley; formerly part of India; achieved
independence from the United Kingdom in 1947
- of or relating to Pakistan or its people or language; "Pakistani mountain
passes"; "Pakistani soldiers"
- a native or inhabitant of Pakistan
- Net Cafe was a US television series documenting the internet boom of the
late 1990s. It was broadcast from 1996 to 2002 and hosted by Stewart Cheifet,
Jane Wither, and Andrew deVries.
- An Internet cafe or cybercafe is a place which provides internet access to
the public, usually for a fee. These businesses usually provide snacks and
drinks, hence the cafe in the name. The fee for using a computer is usually
charged as a time-based rate.
- An action or event regarded as morally or legally wrong and causing general
- a disgraceful event
- The outrage or anger caused by such an action or event
- Rumor or malicious gossip about such events or actions
- disgraceful gossip about the private lives of other people
- A scandal is a widely publicized allegation or set of allegations that
damages the reputation of an institution, individual or creed. A scandal may be
based on true or false allegations or a mixture of both.
Pakistani Matrimonials - Pakistan
Matrimonial Sites - Pakistan
Pakistani Matrimonials - Pakistan Matrimonial
Sites - Pakistan firstname.lastname@example.org +923007018001
Pakistani flag on
the top of Mount Plomo 5.500m Chile South America
Pakistani flag on the top of Mount Plomo 5.500m
Chile South America