- balmy: informal or slang terms for mentally irregular; "it used to drive my
- chapped: used of skin roughened as a result of cold or exposure; "chapped
- alligatored: of paint or varnish; having the appearance of alligator
- Crazy; insane
- Damaged and showing lines on the surface from having split without coming
- (of a person's voice) Having an unusual harshness or pitch, often due to
- Cai (Simplified and Traditional Chinese) is a Chinese surname that derives
from the name of the ancient Cai state. It's regionally more common in China's
Fujian Province and in countries settled by ethnic Chinese from that province
than in China as a whole.
- A dagger with two sharp prongs curving outward from the hilt, originating in
Okinawa and sometimes used in pairs in martial arts
- Shai (also spelt Sai, occasionally Shay, and in Greek, Psais) was the
deification of the concept of fate in Egyptian mythology.
- The Sai or sometimes pronounced Sayee are a Muslim community found in the
states of Bihar and Uttar Pradesh in India. They are also known as the
sai cracked - How To
How To Cure Cracked Heels
"Attention: The Price of this Ebook will
increase to $2.99 soon!"
Take a look at these words. Which would you
choose to describe your feet?
Healthy, smooth, vibrant, beautiful, sweet
smelling, damaged, ugly, cracked, flaky, painful, itchy.
If you chose
either or all of the last five examples then chances are you may have dry
cracked feet; particularly in the heel area. This is also known as Heel Fissures
and in extreme cases can be very painful.
Generally speaking having
cracked heels is quite common especially with women and those at retirement age.
At first the condition seems nothing more than a little dry skin but if it is
left untreated it could escalate to something more serious.
can be treated and your feet will be back to normal within a few weeks. In this
book I focus on cracked heels specifically. It is written in chapters, each
examining areas such as the symptom and causes of cracked heels.
will be able to determine if you have mild or severe Heel Fissures. In chapters
4 and 5 there is information on how to prevent dry cracked heels and how to cure
it with a list of very useful natural remedies. The list of remedies featured in
this book are very simple to create and are cost effective saving you a lot of
money in the long run.
Stop the pain in your heels and bring the life
back into your feet!
Light painting tool
Here is the tool which I used to create flag.
Those are Christmas lights, tied to a stick and then I used gelatin papers to
Light painting tools
103/365 This kinda stuff is always just layin'
around my house, as well as any other light painter Id imagine