25th ACM/IEEE/SCS Workshop on
Principles of Advanced and Distributed Simulation (PADS 2011)
June 14-17, 2011, Nice, France
*** Deadline – May 10, 2011 ***
The Workshop on Principles of Advanced
and Distributed Simulation (PADS), (formerly called Parallel and
Distributed Simulation), is now accepting applications for poster
presentations. The topics of the posters include all
aspects of simulation technology.
Specifically, the steering and program
committees look forward to poster submissions in the following areas:
- The construction of simulation engines using advanced computer science technology.
- Techniques for constructing scalable simulations.
- Advanced modeling techniques.
- New research in previously difficult problem domains.
- Simulation visualization techniques.
and methods for parallel or distributed simulation, including
synchronization, scheduling, memory management, load balancing, and
- Applications of large-scale or distributed simulation methods.
- Distributed interactive simulation and distributed virtual environments.
- Tools and techniques for interoperability of simulations.
of simulation with other IT systems, including automatic simulation
model generation and initialization and simulation based decision
- Online and symbiotic simulation.
- Simulation as emulation of real systems.
for efficient design of experiments applied to ensembles of simulations
for parameter estimation, optimization, variance estimation, etc.
- Unifying approaches towards mixed discrete and continuous simulation
- Verification, validation, and uncertainty quantification of simulations
Poster presentations must be registered no later than May 10, 2011. To do so, please send an email to PADS2011@easychair.org including the title of the poster and a list of authors.