- Works with parents of incoming scouts each year and ensures they are registered appropriately with the correct forms and payment.
- Updates our database (we use PackMaster software) with new and updated contact and rank information.
- Submits new scout paperwork to Knox Trail Council and ensures proper payment is made to Council.
- Attends Cub Scout Information Night (typically in the spring) and talks with potential families about Cub Scouts/how to register
- Attends the Pack 97 monthly Committee Meeting the 1st Thursday of the month at 7 pm at St. John's
- Works with other great volunteers and have FUN! :)