Sales October 19, 2013 - November 8, 2013 Pick up
Saturday, November 23, 2013
12:00pm - 5:00pm
This is the primary fundraiser for the Pack and we hope you will encourage your son to do their best to help us earn funds for the Pack. Many Packs sell popcorn, have yard sales, and engage in other fundraising efforts, but Pack 97 feels that with a strong effort from every Cub Scout, we can raise almost all the money we need for the year with our Wreath Sales, saving everyone time and money!
If you have any questions at all about the wreath sales please feel free to let Kim Brennan or Patty Bianchi know.
- Small Wreaths (22”) for $13 each
- Large Wreaths (32”) for $17 each
- Kissing Balls (15”) for $25 each
Each Cub Scout is encouraged to sell at least 15 items and the top three sellers will earn a prize! See the dialogue
suggestions for each Cub Scout.
- We will award the top 3 sellers with a cool gift item.
- In addition, for every 15 items that are sold by each scout, he will receive 1 ticket that will be put into a raffle. (Sell 30 items, get 2 tickets, etc.)
- Raffle tickets will be selected at the November Pack Meeting and 12 scouts can select their cool gift item from those available.
We could use some help distributing the wreaths on Saturday, November 23, 2013. Please sign up using this form