Don't forget to pick up food donations for Scouting for Food between 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM!
Bring collected bags from your route to the Hopkins School
drop off center.
During Bag Collection, please keep the following in mind:
- Consider safety as our number one priority
- Remember that your Cub scouts should not enter any homes.
- Wear your scout uniform with your hat.
- Ensure that you are collecting food for the drive. Some parts of town have trash collection on Saturday, and mix ups can occur as a result.
- Bring collected food to Hopkins School, and Do not drop off at Project Just Because.
- Don't pick up bags before 10:00 AM.
- Don't pick up bags that are not on your route unless other arrangements have already been made between the scouts on the assigned route.
- Don't ring the doorbell asking for a food donation if none is present.
- Don't visit Project Just Because on November 13th unless you have an assigned task with Scouting for Food for that day.Further information on Scouting for Food can be found on our Scouting for Food Webpage.