Welcome! You have reached the public part of the Pack 699 website. Names, meeting locations, and photos are not available on this part of the website. To go to the secure part of the website for lots more pack information, including the calendar, click here to login.
Welcome to Scouting with Pack 699!
Ocee Elementary School
4375 Kimball Bridge Rd, Johns Creek, GA 30022
adjacent to Alpharetta
Latitude: 34.0553, Longitude -84.2318
Congratulations to Lauren K.
on receiving the 2013-2014 Godsend award at the Blue & Gold banquet last weekend. Lauren is the Bear Den Leader (Den 9), has been active on the Camping committee, serves as the Communications Chair, and is her enthusiasm is always appreciated. Past recipients are:
|Drew & Janet Barnard
||Judi & John Dammon
Award is submitted, by the unit, recognize the individual (or married Couple),
who has been invaluable to the unit, the past year. This does not say that this individual is the
most important individual in the unit, rather it says this unit would not have
operated at the level it did without this person or couples help. This is a unit recognition of this
person/couple’s invaluable, irreplaceable help this past year. To put it bluntly; IT IS A GIANT, UNIT SIZED
Pack 699 2014 Spring Campout at Stone Mountain Park
Location: Stone Mountain Park
Arrive: Saturday March 29th 1:00 pm
Depart: Sunday March 30th 10:00 am
Optional Den Camping Friday March 28th
Registration Deadline - Friday March 21st
Friday March 28th
- 5:00 – 6:00 pm Arrive at camp
- 6:00 – 8:00 pm Den Dinners
- 8:00 – 10:00 pm Den campfire
- 10:00 pm Lights out
Saturday March 29th
- 7:00 – 9:00 am Breakfast – Cook, Eat and clean
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm Den hike/fishing
- 12:00 – 1:00 pm Den Lunch
Sunday March 30th
- 7:00 – 9:00 am Breakfast – Cook, eat and clean
- 9:00 am Interfaith Service
- 9:00 – 10:00 am Cleanup/Breakdown camp
- 10:00 am Depart
Saturday March 29th
- 1:00 – 2:00 pm Arrive and set up camp
- 2:00 – 4:00 pm Den activities
- 4:30 – 6:00 pm Pack activities
- 6:00 – 7:30 pm Dinner and clean-up
- 8:00 pm Gather at the amphitheater
- 8:30 pm Lasershow Spectacular (45 minutes)
- 9:30 – 10:00 pm S’mores at camp
- 10:00 pm Lights out
Come join us in our “See the (camp) sites of Georgia” Pack 699 location rotation. We will start off close to home at Stone Mountain. This campout is for the entire family.
We will be working on a lot of camping skills to help the boys get exposed to more hands on aspects of camping and help them learn the skills and become more independent as camp-ers.
We will gather together as a Pack and watch the Stone Moun-tain Lasershow Spectacular—the first of the season!
Park entrance fee—$10/car PAID INDIVIDUALLY AT THE PARK
Cost—$5/person with $15 family max
There are many great parents who have offered their time and talents over the past few years and now are moving on with their scout to Boy Scouts. We appreciate all they have done to make the Pack go.Now we need your help. We have a number of spots that need to be filled for the upcoming few years. Attached is a layout of who has/is helping and where we need help. You will see a number of names listed a number of times. We are trying to avoid this and get more people involved to help lighten the load. These are great opportunities to get involved in a different way for our great Pack. All the work that goes on is for the benefit of your boys.If you are interested in filling one of the roles needed, please see me or one of the other leaders and we will get you started! If you have questions about a role, see one of us. If you see something that interests you, but already has a name there, I am sure there is more of that work to go around! We need and appreicate all the help we can get.
See the attachment, and look for the yellow-highlighted boxes. Or, just talk to any leader in the pack, and we'll find something that matches your interests.
| Tickets are now available online|
| PACK 699 presents…|
2014 Blue & Gold Dinner and
Saturday, February 22nd, 2014
Doors open at 5:00pm
Program runs from 5:30pm — 8:30pm EST
At Cross of Life Lutheran Church
1000 Hembree Rd
|All Tickets||$5.00 each|
- Go to https://www.wepay.com/events/2014-blue-gold-dinner to pay by credit card, debit card, or bank draft. Website will be active until Friday, February 14th , 2014, at 12:00am.
- cash or check accepted at Pinewood Derby
- Tickets will not be available at the door
Dinner will be provided by Frontera Mex-Mex Grill,
followed by the Advancement ceremonies,
and ending with a great show by
Volunteers will be needed to help set up, serve and clean up.
Sign ups for these will be coming soon.
Questions? Email Liz Conti email@example.com
This year, pack 699 is playing a part of the John's Creek Founders Day parade.Pack 699 will have many scouts walking alongside a truck and a trailer.The pack has been in this parade for two years previously,and excitement is filling the scouts.This parade will start at State Bridge road, and finish at Ocee Elementary School off Kimble Bridge rd.
WHERE: Patriots Point – USS Yorktown (near
40 Patriots Point
Pleasant, SC 29464
WHEN: February 14-16, 2014 (President’s
TIME: Meet in Parking Lot (at Patriots Point, SC) Friday @
Camp until Sunday @
TRAVEL: About 5½ hours from Alpharetta, GA
(I-20E to I-26E)
COST: $92 per person (Saturday meals &
Sunday breakfast incl.)
join Pack 699 next year for our annual Overnight Pack Trip to the USS Yorktown
at Patriots Point near Charleston, SC.
Due to the lengthy drive, we have planned this trip over President’s Day
Weekend to allow for travel time. Scouts
will sleep in the berthing areas where the sailors once slept, and learn about
naval and aviation history. The 2-night
camping package includes self-guided tours, meals and entertainment, plus an
excursion to Ft. Sumter National Monument.
Several of you have asked me if another parent could come onboard the ship just for the Saturday day activities. I contacted Patriots Point today and they told me that is definitely an option (especially for those parents with small children under 6 who cannot sleep overnight). The price of day admission is $11 for children 6-11, and $18 for adults (12 and older). Children under 6 are free with adult admission, and the hours are 9:30am - 6:00pm. Your meals would not be included, but there is food vending that you could purchase separately and eat with the group.
If you would like to participate in ALL of the activities (including after-hours and meals) but sleep elsewhere, that is also an option. You would still need to pay full price, but this would give younger siblings a chance to participate also.
to register and pay for this event is November
more information, go to http://www.patriotspoint.org/.
Access to secure areas on the main website requires sign-in with a 'Google account', as shown in the picture at the left.
This does not require a new e-mail address :-) A login is required to keep personally identifiable information secure. Advanced users
If you already provided Pack 699 with your e-mail address, for example at registration, then you have been preregistered with this website. If you also have a Gmail account, click Member Login
, and sign in with your Gmail account. For other e-mail providers, click here
to create a new Google account.
Was this the information you were looking for? If not, keep reading...
Before you start: You can create a login for this website using a Gmail e-mail address OR another e-mail address. You do not need a Gmail e-mail account.
- Have you already provided Pack 699 with your e-mail address, for example at registration? If so, then you have been preregistered with this website with the provided e-mail address. If you want to use this e-mail address, continue to Step 2. If not, skip to Step 6.
- Is the e-mail address that you provided to Pack 699 a Gmail address? If so, continue to Step 3. If not, go to Step 4.
- Ensure that you/someone are not already logged into Gmail under a different user's account, e.g. another member of your household that uses the same computer. If someone is already logged into Gmail, log out before proceeding.
- Click Member Login, and sign in with your Gmail account. That's it!
- Click here to create a new Google account with your preferred e-mail address ("Use your email provider"). Good news - this step will not mean that you create yet another e-mail account
- it's just a way to register to login to this website, which happens to be hosted
by Google.Google will ask you for your birthdate. Feel free to provide a real or fictional birthdate here.
- To request access with a different e-mail address, please send a request directly to Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you request access directly through Google, the webmaster will e-mail you with a request for more information. This process is designed to keep personally identifiable information secure and avoid spam.
Stuck? For user-friendly technical support, please contact Sara at (678) 557-9523 or email@example.com
. We welcome suggestions to this website, especially for new users, so we value your feedback.
If you are interested in joining Pack 699 at Ocee Elementary, please go to the Join Scouts page. Pack membership is open to the community, and our Scouts represent a diverse group of cultural backgrounds and faiths.
If you have any questions, please contact one of the pack officers listed on the Contact Us page. If you request access directly through Google, the webmaster will e-mail you with a request for more information. This process is designed to keep personal identification on this site secure.
Visit the About Us
page for meeting times