Pack 4 Adult Leader and Volunteer Registration

Adult Leader and Volunteers Registration

Thank you for volunteering to help with Pack 4.  Your contributions are greatly appreciated and it is you that help make the pack go.  Committee members and den leaders are required to register with the Boy Scouts of America (BSA) to be in compliance with our local council (Boston Minuteman Council) and the Boy Scouts of America.

Adults need to do a few things to register with Council to be an Adult leader for the Pack.

1) Fill out an Adult Application

2) Fill out a BSA CORI

3) sign up with

4) Go through the Youth Protection Training on and print the certificate

5) Hand all of these along with a copy if your photo ID to our Chairperson or Cubmaster for the appropriate signatures.  After they have been processed, you will get a member ID to associate you with the Boston Minuteman Council and you have full access to the site and be considered registered.

Pack 4 Webmaster,
Dec 7, 2011, 3:24 PM
Pack 4 Webmaster,
Dec 7, 2011, 3:25 PM