Below is a list of activities that are tentatively scheduled for the Summer 2013 and School Year 2013-2014. As dates get finalized, this page will be updated. Some of the activities have links to detailed information pages.
- Fishing Derby - October 20 at Marlborough Fish and Game. If you've been fishing for years, or never cast a line, come for some fishing fun! Scouts and families are welcome and everyone can compete for the biggest fish prizes.
- Taste of Scouting Overnight - October 19-20 at Camp Resolute, Bolton. Knox Trail Council sponsors two days of hiking, archery and outdoor fun! More details and register here
- Scouting For Food - Drop Off Oct 26/27. Pick Up Nov 2/3 in Marlborough. Over two sequential Saturdays, we'll hand out delivery bags to local homes, then collect the food for local food pantries.
- Popcorn Table Sales - Location and Time TBD. Help sell popcorn at local businesses. All participating scouts will get credit toward popcorn prizes.
- Scout Popcorn Sales - All orders and money are due by the Pack Meeting in Oct 21
- City-wide Pinewood Derby - January (TBD) at Immaculate Conception School's Meehan Hall. Join us for a Cub Scout Tradition! Family members can enter the Friday night Family Race. We'll race as a Pack on Saturday. Make your car fast, cool, or creative, we'll be judging the looks too!
- Museum of Science Sleepover - Feb 1-2 - More details about a night full of dinosaurs, lightning shows and science as we get closer.
- Worcester Sharks Game - Date TBD at the DCU Center, Worcester MA. Come cheer on a local team, and complete a requirement or elective at the same time. It's a small stadium, so it's always great seats!
- Battleship Sleepover - (TBD). Yes, you can sleep in a real battleship! More details as we get closer.
- Blue and Gold Banquet - May (TBD). This signals the end of another scouting year. Our Webelos 2's will cross over to Boy Scouts, and all of the younger boys will receive their rank badges.
- Memorial Day Flag Planting - Saturday May 24, 8 am at Immaculate Conception Cemetary, Beach St. The boys will be planting new American flags for the Veterans
- Memorial Day Parade - Monday, May 26, 10 am at St. Mary's Credit Union Bolton St. The Pack marches in the 1 mile parade down Main St. The parade lasts approximately 1 hr. If you aren't walking with the Pack, please meet your scout at Monument Square at the end of the parade.
- Pack 41 Annual Camping Trip - June (TBD). Two nights sleeping under the stars, swimming, fishing, nature hikes, campfires and more!
- Hiking - Lake Williams Hike. July 9th at 6:30 pm
- Very Important Tigers (incoming first graders) - Do you know a boy who's finished Kindergarten and wants to be a Tiger Scout? Knox Trail Council is hosting the first Very Important Tiger (VIT) Summer Program. Learn the Bobcat Trail, get a VIT patch and earn a few belt loops! Siblings welcome. Dates and locations are:
- June 19th: Nobscot Reservation for hiking
- July 10th: Cub Scout Day Camp for swimming, archery, hot dogs, s'mores
- August 7th: Nobscot Reservation for outdoor games, cooking and scouting skills