"Our civilization runs on software" - (Bjarne Stroustrup)
Research Assistant Professor
Software Engineering Lab
Graduate School of Information Science and Technology
Address: 1-5, Yamada-Oka, Suita, Osaka 565-0871, Japan
Tel: (+81) 080-7800-4400
Ali Ouni is a Research Assistant Professor in the department of Computer Science at Osaka University. He is a member of the software engineering laboratory (SEL) headed by Prof. Katsuro Inoue. He received his Ph.D. degree in computer science from University of Montreal in 2014. For his exceptional Ph.D. research productivity, he was awarded the Excellence Award from the University of Montreal. He has served as a visiting researcher at Missouri University of Science and Technology, and University of Michigan, in 2013 and 2014 respectively. His research interests are in software engineering including software maintenance and evolution, refactoring of software systems, software quality, service-oriented computing, and the application of artificial intelligence techniques to software engineering. He served as a program commitee member and reviewer in several journals and conferences. He is a member of the IEEE and the IEEE Computer Society.
IWoR 2016, GECCO 2016, SSBSE 2016, SANER 2016 Tool Track, MEDI 2015, GECCO 2015, NASBASE 2015, CMSEBA 2014, GECCO 2014.
Please consider to submit papers on your latest work.
- One paper accepted at 31st IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE), 2016.
- Two papers accepted at the 14th International Conference on Service Oriented Computing (ICSOC), 2016.
- One paper accepted at Empirical Software Engineering Journal (EMSE), 2016.
- One paper accepted at the 32nd IEEE International Conference on Software Maintenance and Evolution (ICSME), 2016.
- Co-editor of a Special Issue of the Journal of Information and Software Technology (IST) on Software Refactoring, 2016.
- Two papers accepted at the 23rd IEEE International Conference in Web Services (ICWS) 2016.
- Our recent TSC paper " Search-Based Web Service Antipatterns Detection" is invited for presentation at the Special Track for TSC at the 12th IEEE World Congress on Services (SERVICES’16), San Francisco, USA, June 27 - July 2, 2016.
- One paper accepted at the 24th IEEE International Conference on Program Comprehension (ICPC'16), Austin, Texas, USA, 2016.
- General chair of the 1st International Workshop on Refactoring (IWoR) 2016, co-located with ASE'16.
- One paper accepted at the ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM), 2016.
- One paper accepted at the IEEE Transactions on Services Computing (TSC), 2016