- 1 pound sunchokes, washed an cut into 1/2" thick slices
- 1 onion, peeled and cut through the root into 10-12 wedges
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons EVOO
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 425℉
- Combine honey, lemon juice and EVOO in a large bowl. Toss in the sliced sunchokes and onion wedges, season with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Arrange the sunchokes and onions in a single layer on a rimmed sheet pan and roast for about 30-40 minutes, until nicely browned, stirring twice in the process.
Serves 4 as a side dish