Top Ten Reasons to Join The Ottawa Running Club
- We make sure your training is fun. When it's fun, it gets done.
- We donate $10,000 per year (the membership fees) to help others.
- Zero intimidation level. You'll feel right at home. We are just like you.
- There are as many as 3 club runs a week.
- Ours is THE best learner program in Ottawa.
- The track workouts produce personal bests every week.
- We have THE coolest club shirts around.
- Where better for a pre and post run hangout than Bridgehead.
- Have a question? The coach is there every workout. Ask away.
- Make new friends that will last a lifetime. We have.
- Our latest exploits:
- Food Bank: 80 tins donated in our November Salmon Run
- Red Cross: $1000 donated to help in The Philippines
- Kid's Run: We paid for 250 kids to do The Mile for free
- The Wellington Mile: A new Thanksgiving tradition was born this past fall. Our club hosted this great new event which has something for everyone. Get ready for 2014!!
- Newsletter: Everyone is invited to sign up for our newsletter to keep track of what's happening each week in the ORC.
- See a profile of the ORC from Canadian Running Magazine.