CALL FOR PAPERS
Special Issue on Early Childhood Professional Development for the
NHSA Dialog: A Research-to-Practice Journal for the Early Childhood Field
We are putting together a special issue on Early Childhood Professional Development for the NHSA Dialog: A Research-to-Practice Journal for the Early Childhood Field. You can learn more about the journal by clicking here.
Here is the special issue timeline:
· Submissions due by March 15, 2011.
· Peer-reviews of manuscripts and suggestions for revisions back to authors by May 15, 2011.
· Final revisions due back by July 31, 2011.
If you have any manuscripts that could be included in the special issue, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to pass along this call for papers to your colleagues who work in this area. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you.
Richard G. Lambert, Ph.D., Ed.S.
Editor, NHSA Dialog: A Research-to-Practice Journal for the Early Childhood Field
more information about NHSA’s professional development opportunities, including
meetings, trainings, and conferences, please visit www.nhsa.org.
• Posted by Adam Winsler, listserv administrator for APA - Division 7 Developmental Psychology
• To add yourself to the Div7 listserv, email email@example.com with this request and describe your relevant position briefly in the email (the list is “closed” to avoid spammers getting on the list).
• To remove yourself from this list, simply send the following message to firstname.lastname@example.org in the body of the message (with nothing in the subject field): signoff div7
• To post something to this list, send the message to email@example.com
• Problems or questions should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on this link to unsubscribe from this list UNSUBSCRIBE
An email will automatically open with "Unsubscribe" in the subject area. Just Send the message, as is, to unsubscribe from this list..