Newest Items on NIMH Research Funding Opportunities – August 27, 2010
LATEST REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS - http://www.nimh.nih.gov/research-funding/grants/requests-for-applications.shtml
Scientific Meetings for Creating Interdisciplinary Research Teams in Basic Behavioral and Social Science Research (R13) (RFA-CA-10-017)
Improving Evidence-Based Mental Health Screening and Treatment for Persons with Mental Disorders in the Justice System (R01) (RFA-MH-11-060)
Improving Evidence-Based Mental Health Screening and Treatment for Persons with Mental Disorders in the Justice System (R34) (RFA-MH-11-061)
LATEST POLICY ANNOUNCEMENTS - http://www.nimh.nih.gov/research-funding/grants/latest-policy-announcements-and-other-information.shtml
NIH Offers Commercialization Assistance Program to SBIR Phase II Awardees; Applications Due September 17, 2010 (NOT-OD-10-125)
Notice of Clarification Regarding Multiple PD/PI Awards and Eligibility for Diversity and Re-Entry Supplement Programs (NOT-OD-10-127)
NIH Grantees can now purchase Lexicon mice through Taconic with funds from grants under the same terms as NIH contract (NOT-DA-10-026)
• Posted by Adam Winsler, listserv administrator for APA - Division 7 Developmental Psychology.
• To add yourself to the Div7 listserv, email email@example.com with this request and please describe your relevant position briefly in the email (the list is “closed” to avoid spammers getting on the list).
• To remove yourself from this list, simply send the following message to firstname.lastname@example.org in the body of the message (with nothing in the subject field): signoff div7
• To post something (of relevance to developmental psychologists and members of Division 7) to this list, send the message to email@example.com
• Problems or questions should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org