Welcome to the Oregon State University Student Chapter of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)!! We hope you had an excellent summer and look forward to working with you to make our exciting list of events happen this year!
Our organization offers the following for you:
- Scholarships with low-competition
- Resume booster
- Visiting Lecturers from Industry, Internships, and Faculty over a range of interesting and useful topics
- Industry tours
- Student Competition events (i.e. SPDC Student Design Competition, Human Powered Paper Vehicle, RC Baja, Pumpkin Chunkin', Spring Fling, and more!!)
- Price reduced (sometimes free) conference tickets
- Access free webinars and other ASME e-journals
- Free pizza (and soda) with good times to be had!
And even more!!
We, the officers of OSU ASME, wish you a great school year and hope you enjoy it with us!