Fishing limit to be announce
Download (In .pdf format)
The NJ DEP Division of Fish and Wildlife reminds saltwater anglers that the federal government's National Saltwater Angler Registry Program requires most New Jersey saltwater anglers to register prior to fishing in 2010.
You must register if you*
* Fish for or catch anadromous species (striped bass, shad, river herring) in state tidal waters
* Fish in Federal waters (more than 3 miles from shore)
You do not have to register if you*
* Are under 16 years of age
* Only fish on federally licensed party or charter boats
* Hold a Highly Migratory Species Angling Permit
Online and telephone registration will begin January 1, 2017. Register online at www.countmyfish.noaa.gov or call toll free 888-674-7411.
Registration is mandatory but is free in 2017.
Jay Mann's Daily Report (The best local fishing news updated almost daily)New Boating Safety Course Requirement Scott's Bait and Tackle)
Current Graveling Point Tide Predictionsinimum Size Regulations (.mat)(Adobe Acrobat format)
Brant Beach Buoy InformationGreat Bay Fish Field Guide
NJ Record CatchesStriper Length and Weight Chart
More KnotsReef LocationsWreck LocationLocal Fishing Coordinates