Bad Pool Header issues occurred while your computer is unstable and critical system files fails to respond or starts missing. It happens when your computer is not being maintained regularly. To avoid further damage and loss of data you need to troubleshoot this issue at once.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch the tool, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to repair bad pool header windows 8 problem.
Step 1: Right-click Computer, and choose Manage.
Step 2: Click Device Manager, then check if there is outdated drivers.
Sometimes, STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER not found error can be resolved by performing a system restore.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
bad pool header windows 8 error can be a disaster for your PC. If Bad Pool Header error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of bad pool header windows 10 upgrade error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove bad pool header windows 7 error in time.
Related: STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER,bad Pool Header Windows Xp,bad Pool Header Vista,bad Pool Header Windows 8,Bug Check 0x19: BAD_POOL_HEADER
Read More: ,system_thread_exception_not_handled atikmdag.sys windows 8,system_thread_exception_not_handled 0x1000007e,system_service_exception,BSOD Error system_service_exception,system_thread_exception_not_handled windows 8