As volunteer ushers from the North Bay, we have created an e-mail group as a resource to assist all North Bay ushers in getting to the Opera House, either one-time or with ongoing carpools.
To become a member, use the "Sign in and apply for membership" or "Apply for group membership" on the OHUG North Bay home page. Access to that home page can be gained from Links on the navigation bar on the left side of this and all regular OHUG pages. Or click HERE.*
Once part of OHUG North Bay, you are encouraged to post your scheduled performances, interests, or needs. Many volunteers have already benefited from this service and the group is growing. Here are samples of how to post:
- Have room: I'm ushering on <DATE(S)> - anyone want a ride?
- Need ride: I'm ushering on <DATE(S)> - can anyone give me a ride?
- Schedule: Here's my <SCHEDULE> - anyone want to take turns driving?
- I want to sign up for <DATE>, but would need a ride.
- Other needs that you wish to have addressed
Initially, please communicate through the group, so that your message will to be available to all members. You can then communicate via e-mail directly with the ushers who meet your carpooling needs.
If you have a problem in logging in, follow the help directions, which will allow you to reset your account. We look forward to hearing from you.
Carol G and Carol S
* Note that you will need a Google account as part of this process. You can establish one by clicking on the "Create a new account" button you will see on the Google pages.