- Conclusion of the first act of "Siegfried," with Siegfried Jerusalem in the title role and Heinz Zednik as Mime.
- Siegfried Jerusalem from Richard Wagner's Siegfried
- Erwin Schrott sings "Udite o rustici" from L'elisir d'amore by Gaetano Donizetti.
- Juan Diego Florez, Joyce DiDonato and Diana Damrau sing the finale of Le Comte Ory by Rossini.
- Lucia Popp and Gundula Janowitz sing "Sull'aria" from Le nozze di Figaro by W. A. Mozart.
- Leontyne Price sings "Dove sono" from Le nozze di Figaro by W.A. Mozart.
- Nathan Gunn sings Papageno from Die Zauberflote by W.A. Mozart.
- Nathan Gunn and William Burden sing in the 2004 Philadelphia production of The Pearl Fishers by Georges Bizet.
- Roberto Alagna, Beatrice Uria-Monzon, and Erwin Schrott sing in the 2010 Barcelona production of Carmen by Georges Bizet.
- Natalie Dessay performs the mad scene from Donizetti's Lucia di Lammermoor at the Metropolitan Opera, March 19, 2011.
- Rachele Gilmore, who was Kathleen Kim's cover for Olympia, makes her Met debut with four hours notice when Ms. Kim falls ill, and proceeds to bring the house down in Offenbach's Les contes d'Hoffman.
- This is a video of Natalie Dessay singing Les Oiseaux dans la Charmille, the Doll Song (from Les contes d'Hoffmann), in Bastille. Here she is like a barbie doll, one of her more interesting interpretations!