the following organizations were grantees for the fall 2015 cycle:
· Women on the Shelf, Community Women’s Enterprise Network, Uganda - $1,200 to fund gain shelf space in leading local and regional stores for low income high potential women entrepreneurs.
· Different: The Launch, Felon Women for Change, Kansas City, MO – $ 500 to offer resources to the female prior offender community to reduce the number of women that suffer from homelessness, drug addiction, and other risks that threaten to send them back to the Department of Corrections.
· Long Live the Girls, BREAK ARTS: Internal Arts & Education Collaborative, Hawassa, Ethiopia - $ 1000 for a series of writing and spoken word workshops, performances, social media campaign and book publishing.
· Sacred Shawl Society, Sacred Shawl Society, Martin, SD - $ 1,500 to hlp furnish a domestic violence shelter.
· Madoido Orphan Ladies Self-Help Group, Madiodo Orphan Ladies Self-Help Group, Kisimu, Kenya - $ 1,000 to fund mobilizing home and street-based sex workers and help develop their leadership in the fight against domestic violence.
· Social Inclusion of the Women from the Traveling Community, Shannonside Women’s Group, Leitrim, Ireland) - $500 to increase education, well-being and learning of women from the Traveling community in Leitrim.
· Training for Inheritance Rights for Widows, Sierra Leone Widows Welfare Association, Sierra Leone - $1,300 to fund workshops to train 150 widows on gender laws.
· No Human Involved Outreach & Advocacy Campaign, Moral High Ground, New York, NY- $1,000 to support outreach and advocacy emerging from the documentary film and a strategic campaign for the rights of incarcerated women.
· Girls Generation, Centro de Cultura, Blue Bell, PA - $500 to support girls empowerment groups for young Latina women.
· Breath Life Sister Circle, Stand Up, Speak Out, NC, Durham, NC - $500 for monthly community support groups for women and teens to explore the effects of domestic violence and sexual abuse and demonstrate the power of art therapy.