For an optimal map view, please make sure all line elements are turned on:
Set the activity profile to bicycling
and use the following settings:
the slider of road selection one step right from the middle towards
highways (shorter distance) or use faster time/slider in the middle.
Slider set to highways force the route to use cycleroutes.
- Try to avoid: nothing selected
- Avoid unpaved roads will not use tracks, (foot)paths, steps, cobblestone roads
- Avoid toll roads will use bicycle routes only (alternative: road selection slider set to higways)
- Carpool lanes: avoids unpaved roads, footways, steps and gravel bike paths.
- To avoid oneway streets that are accessible for cyclists in both directions (but not tagged on osm with cycleway=opposite) setting the transportation to pedestrian will do the trick. Unpaved roads is checked to avoid footways, steps etc.