This map version is ~40% smaller than the full version. It contains roads, water(ways), railways, pois. Limited landuse polygons like forests, water and residential areas, no contour lines, less buildings.
This file contains a Garmin GPS version (gmapsupp.img
) to install the map
directly on the GPS/SD card and also an installer (setup.exe) to install the
map in Mapsource or Basecamp (Windows/PC).
- To install the Openfietsmap on the pc, unpack the
zip file to a random folder and run setup.exe. The old version is
removed automatically. Don't move gmapsupp.img to another place before
running setup.exe because this file contains all the tiles!
- To install the Openfietsmap on your GPS, copy the gmapsupp.img to a Garmin folder on (micro)SD card or internal memory. Putting the map on a Micro SD card is recommended to avoid problems with booting in case of map errors.
- The gmapsupp.img can also be used on Android devices with the Oruxmap app.
- Do not copy different versions of the same mapset onto the micro SD card or GPS, otherwise the map will not show!
- OFM_light(gmap).zip: Mac OSX version (gmap). Can also used under Basecamp or Mapsource for Windows.
Click here if no files are visible