This map version is ~40% smaller than the full version. It contains roads, water(ways), railways, pois. Limited landuse polygons like forests, water and residential areas, no contour lines, less buildings. This version is recommended for users with older devices (old Etrex series, GPSmap 60, Edge 705).
This file contains a Garmin GPS version (gmapsupp.img
) to install the map
directly on the GPS/SD card and also an installer (setup.exe) to install the
map in Mapsource or Basecamp (Windows/PC).
- To install the Openfietsmap on the pc, unpack the
zip file to a random folder and run setup.exe. The old version is
removed automatically. Don't move gmapsupp.img to another place before
running setup.exe because this file contains all the tiles!
- To install the Openfietsmap on your GPS, copy the gmapsupp.img to a Garmin folder on (micro)SD card or internal memory. Putting the map on a Micro SD card is recommended to avoid problems with booting in case of map errors.
- The gmapsupp.img can also be used on Android devices with the Oruxmap app.
- Do not copy different versions of the same mapset onto the micro SD card or GPS, otherwise the map will not show!
- OFM_light(gmap).zip: Mac OSX version (gmap). Can also used under Basecamp or Mapsource for Windows.
Click here if no files are visible