- Open a new browser window and type http://localhost/openbiblio/install/index.php in the address bar.
- The installation welcome page opens. Check “install test data” and click on “Install.”
- If all goes well, you will get a screen confirming installation
- You should now delete the “Install” folder in the “C:\Program Files\EasyPHP5.3.0\www\OpenBiblio” directory
In this step you will start using OpenBiblio.
- Open a new browser window, and type in http://localhost/openbiblio/home/
- Login username & password are both “admin”
- You may now change your library name, settings, start cataloging, circulation, etc.