Simply complete the membership form found at the bottom of this page. Mailing instructions are on the form.
One (1) Year Membership: Single: $10.00; Dual: $15.00
Three (3) Year Membership: Single: $25.00; Dual: $40.00
Youth Membership (under 19 years of age): Free, if family member is an ONIS member; $5 for e-membership if no ONIS member in the family.
Your membership benefits include the following:
1. Four editions of our quarterly e-newsletter, The Iris Standard, which will advise you of upcoming events.
2. A free copy of the American Iris Society's monthly e-newsletter, News and Notes.
3. An opportunity to participate in the ONIS Annual Iris Show.
Display the iris stalks from your garden and earn points that you can spend at the Annual Auction and Sale.
4. An opportunity to participate in the ONIS Annual Auction and Sale.
New cultivars are auctioned off plus members supply rhizomes from their gardens for our Table Sale. All proceeds go towards future ONIS events.
5. Free admission to any garden show we attend if you volunteer at our booth.
6. Plus somewhere to go with your iris questions, discounts, draws, on-line sales, contests and more…
If you have any questions you can contact our membership secretary, Kate, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-841-9676.
Photo: 'Marksman' (Smith '99)
AIS Membership InformationClick here to go to the AIS Website for detailed information on either joining or renewing your AIS membership. Listed are the available terms and rates; information on AIS Sections and Co-operating Societies along with their terms and rates.
If you are already an AIS member, check your AIS membership status on-line at www.aislookup.org.