- Controlled by or connected to another computer or to a network
- on-line(a): being in progress now; "on-line editorial projects"
- Connected to the Internet or World Wide Web
- on-line: connected to a computer network or accessible by computer; "an on-line database"
- on-line: on a regular route of a railroad or bus or airline system; "on-line industries"
- The Dravidian language of the Tamils
- Tamil is a Dravidian language spoken predominantly by Tamil people of the Indian subcontinent. It has official status in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu and in the Indian union territory of Puducherry. Tamil is also an official language of Sri Lanka and Singapore.
- of or relating to a speaker of the Tamil language or the language itself; "Tamil agglutinative phrases"
- A member of a people inhabiting parts of southern India and Sri Lanka
- a member of the mixed Dravidian and Caucasian people of southern India and Sri Lanka
- A copy of the Christian or Jewish scriptures
- The Christian scriptures, consisting of the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments
- The Jewish scriptures, consisting of the Torah or Law, the Prophets, and the Hagiographa or Writings
- the sacred writings of the Christian religions; "he went to carry the Word to the heathen"
- (biblical) of or pertaining to or contained in or in accordance with the Bible; "biblical names"; "biblical Hebrew"
- a book regarded as authoritative in its field
See, thats what I look like online :))
This is not an original idea, I saw a similar picture today and just had to try it out.
online BOM greenbaum's block 3
Online mystery BOM from Greebaum's quilted forest. Ready for block # 4 which is applique.