- Microsoft Photo Editor is an image-editing application found in Microsoft
Office 97-XP versions for Windows, classified as one of Microsoft Office Tools.
It has been replaced by Microsoft Office Picture Manager, although some Photo
Editor features are not available in Picture Manager.
- In computer graphics, graphics software or image editing software is a
program or collection of programs that enable a person to manipulate visual
images on a computer.
- providing you with Digital images, which can be used within the program as
textures and backgrounds.
- Easy to perceive or detect
- crystalline: transmitting light; able to be seen through with clarity; "the
cold crystalline water of melted snow"; "crystal clear skies"; "could see the
sand on the bottom of the limpid pool"; "lucid air"; "a pellucid brook";
- (of a material or article) Allowing light to pass through so that objects
behind can be distinctly seen
- Having thoughts, feelings, or motives that are easily perceived
- guileless: free of deceit
- diaphanous: so thin as to transmit light; "a hat with a diaphanous veil";
"filmy wings of a moth"; "gauzy clouds of dandelion down"; "gossamer cobwebs";
"sheer silk stockings"; "transparent chiffon"; "vaporous silks"
- The area or scenery behind the main object of contemplation, esp. when
perceived as a framework for it
- A position or function that is not prominent or conspicuous
- the part of a scene (or picture) that lies behind objects in the foreground;
"he posed her against a background of rolling hills"
- a person's social heritage: previous experience or training; "he is a lawyer
with a sports background"
- understate the importance or quality of; "he played down his royal
- The part of a picture or design that serves as a setting to the main figures
or objects, or that appears furthest from the viewer
- With processing of data carried out simultaneously with its
- In or into operation or existence
- on-line(a): being in progress now; "on-line editorial projects"
- on-line: connected to a computer network or accessible by computer; "an
- While so connected or under computer control
- on-line: on a regular route of a railroad or bus or airline system; "on-line
online photo editor transparent
background - Transparent
Transparent’s Fiona McClean could be a
superhero. She has a mutation that allows her to become invisible. But her
father, a Las Vegas crime lord, forces her to use her power for evil. Since she
was five, she’s been stealing cars, robbing banks, and spying on
Fiona’s had enough, so she escapes to a small town far from her
father’s reach. Happiness is hard to find surrounded by a mother she hates, a
brother she can’t trust, and a guy at school she can’t stand, but Fiona manages
to make some friends. And when her father finally tracks her down, Fiona
discovers how far she’ll go to protect everyone she’s come to love.
of strong heroines like Daughter of Smoke and Bone’s Karou or Maximum Ride’s Max
will fall in love with Transparent by Natalie Whipple.
1st attempt: An ASUS laptop with transparent
screen running Mac OS X 10.3 (well...) + iPod Photo. Not photoshopped except the
iPod screen =)
my first attempt at a transparent screen photo
online photo editor transparent background
When Cris Beam moved to Los Angeles, she
thought she might volunteer just a few hours at a school for gay and transgender
kids. Instead, she found herself drawn deeply into the pained and powerful group
of transgirls she discovered. Transparent introduces four: Christina, Dominique,
Foxxjazell, and Ariel. As they accept Cris into their world, she shows it to
usa dizzying mix of familiar teenage cliques and crushes and far less familiar
challenges, such as how to morph your body on a few dollars a day. Funny,
heartbreaking, defiant, and sometimes defeated, the girls form a singular
community. But they struggle valiantly to resolve the gap between the way they
feel inside and the way the world sees themand who among us can’t identify with
that? Beam’s astute reporting, sensitive writing, and passionate engagement with
her characters place this book in the ranks of the very best narrative