| || Week 1 - January 1 - January 6|
- Face to Face Workshop
| || Week 2&3 - January 7 - January 20|
- Teachers get to know more about the project, read last year contributions; essays and tiles.
- Teachers get ready to work with their students.
| || Week 4 - January 21 - January 27 |
- Teachers Introduction: Teachers introduce themselves in the UBOD iEARN forum.
- Teachers read and reply other teachers' introduction
| || Week 5 - January 28 - February 3|
- Introduce the topic: teachers introduce the project to the students and clarify its goals.
- Students read last year essays and have a look at the tiles.
| || Week 6 - February 4 - February 10|
- Students introduce themselves (class introduction) in the UBOD iEARN forum.
- Students read and reply to other students' introduction
| || Week 7 - February 11 - February 17|
present to students the two questions, have a discussion about the
questions with students, give examples. Activities for those
discussions will be added here
| || Week 8 - February 12- February 24|
- Students select a question, then brainstorm on the challenges (local, global, etc…), select the challenges
- Share with us the challenges they selected in the UBOD iEARN forum and present the activities they will conduct.
| || Week 9 - February 25- March 2|
- Students research the focus, collect data.. (read articles, conduct a survey, prepare a questionnaire)
| || Week 10 - March 3 - March 9|
- Students analyze collected data - Students can prepare an oral presentation based on the results
| || Week 11&12 - March 10 - March 23|
- Students start writing what they found/think/ feel.
- Students write a text which demonstrate the challenges they face and how they address them.
- They can write in the style of their choice, it could be in any form (poetry or prose), max. 250 words.
- Students follow the writing process: draft, edit, proofread
| || Week 13 - March 24 - March 30|
- Students post their final writings to the UBOD iEARN forum.
| || Week 14 - March 31 - April 6|
- Students start to working on their tiles, brainstorming, ideas and start working on their sketch and drawing.
- A tile is a piece of fabric tightens to a frame size 50x50cm. Clear direction and advice will be posted here
Students put their sketch idea on a paper; they can get help from the
art teacher in the school, and then draw their final idea on a piece of
| || Week 15 - April 7 - April 13|
- Students paint and finalize their tiles.
| || Week 16 - April 14 - April 20|
- Take photo pictures of the tiles
- Post your tiles pictures to the UBOD iEARN forum. (Check direction)
| || Week 17 - April 21 - April 27|
- Students read/enjoy the challenges and tiles of others
- Students analyze in what ways:
(copied from the iEARN-Lebanon Site) Return to the list of Learning Circles Schedules.
- we are similar/different in the way we face our challenges.
- we adapt our lifestyle to the challenges of the 21st century