Director of Mobile Systems, Intelligent Networks, and Data Science (MINDS) Laboratory
Address: 1100 I.T. Drive, Building 255, Statesboro, GA, 30458
Phone: (912) 478-2371
Prospective Students: We have multiple open positions at MS level for Fall 2019. Please email me your CV, academic transcripts, and one of your prior publications (if any). Applicants with background in wireless communications or machine learning are highly encouraged.
My research areas include:
- Ultra-reliable low-latency communications
- Millimeter wave communications
- Context-aware networks
- Machine learning
- Matching theory
- Signal processing
- Our recent paper "Integrated Millimeter Wave and Sub-6 GHz Wireless Networks: A Roadmap for Joint Mobile Broadband and Ultra-Reliable Low-Latency Communications" is accepted and will appear in IEEE Wireless Communications Magazine.
- I will serve as a TPC member for IEEE WCNC 2019.
- Our recent paper "Ultra Reliable, Low Latency Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Wireless Communications with Edge Computing" will be presented in IEEE GLOBECOM 2018.
- Our recent paper "Optimized Path Planning for Inspection by Unmanned Aerial Vehicles Swarm with Energy Constraints" will be presented in IEEE GLOBECOM 2018.