1. Draw an upside-down tulip-shaped mark on the aluminum surface and
cut it out with a utility knife. (Non-slip work gloves recommended.)
2. Fold the M-shaped part into the can.
3. Cut a piece of tissue paper into 5cm wide strips and then roll them into
thin tubes about 6mm in diameter.
Wrap a 2cm-wide strip of aluminum foil twice around the center of the tissue cylinders to make a lamp wick.
4. Fix the wick in place between the folded M-shaped aluminum.
Pour about 2 cm of cooking oil into the bottom of the can.
Light the wick once the oil has fully soaked the tissue paper.
5. Hook a loop of wire onto the can to make it portable.