1. Roll the tissue paper up to create wicks
2. Fold aluminum foil, poke holes with toothpicks and insert tissue paper wicks into aluminum foil
3. Using scissors, cut the aluminum can 3cm from the bottom
4. Place aluminum foil and wicks into the base of the can
5. Pour a spoonful of vegetable oil into the base of the can.
6. Create a trivet using the tops of the cans
Now light the wicks and your stove is complete. You should be able to boil water in 10 min.
Use caution while operating.
NHK Asaichi (aired 3/14/2011)
Submitted by: @johnny_strategy