Creating stole using newspaper
1. Expand the newspaper and stitch 2 of them together using longer width. In case you manage to secure only 1 piece of newspaper, cut it into half and stitch them together as above.
2. Stitch the papers with tape or glue or even with rice.
3. Use it as stole or blanket. Insert between shirts to preserve body heat.
Creating stole using polystyrene or the protecting sheet for vegetable or fruits
1. Size of polystyrene differs, stitch them based on purpose.
2. Use it as stole or blanket. Insert between shirts to preserve body heat.
3 layers bed from polystyrene
1. Lay tarp, cardboard, and polystyrene board as bed.
2. Use polystyrene sheet or newspaper as blanket.
Use nylon fruit cage net to keep the foot warm
1. Cover the feet with nylon fruit cage net before putting up socks.
2. Cover your feet up with bandana or plastic bag for further heat preservation.