Crumbly THM (Shortcake) Cookies - S
1. Beat eggs foamy, 2-3 minutes.
2. Add 30-40 drops of liquid stevia or other sweetener.
3. Mix in sea salt, melted butter or coconut oil, vanilla extract and optional orange extract.
4. Stir baking powder into almond flour and slowly add to liquid ingredients; mix well.
5. Knead optional sliced almonds and chocolate in by hand.
6. Shape dough into a flat log on a lined cookie sheet.
7. Bake at 350 F for 22-25 minutes.
8. Cool at least 10 minutes, cut into slices, and turn cookies on side.
9. Bake for 20 more minutes at 325 F and leave in closed oven to cool for ultimate crumbliness.