Musicians in and near enough to Frederick County MD USA
- Bill Babson and his Friday Jam, Rockfille MD
- AP & the Banty Roosters: Andy Porter (fiddle), Mark Lynch (mandolin, uke), Art Abrams (bass), and Joe Langley (guitar) [utoob]
- Ernie Bradley and Grassy Ridge traditional bluegrass, MD
- Paul Brown, Mostly Mountain Boys, DC.
- Martha Burns, old time songs, Washington DC.
- Joe Bussard, radio host, world's leading collector of 78 LPs. Year of Jubilo CD. Frederick MD.
- Todd Clewell, Felton PA.
- The Corn Potato String Band: the Ears and Eyes of America. Richmond VA.
- New Southern Cowtippers (Howard Zane, Donna Fatur, Al Fatur, Sandy Hofferth). Columbia MD
- The Craggy Island Band, Irish and more, Brunswick MD: Susan Withers (fiddle), Patrick Fenning (guitar)
- Rachel Eddy, Clifftop winner, teacher. Bethesda MD.
- Kevin Enoch, banjo maker, Clifftop winner, Hoover Uprights member. Beltsville MD.
- Foxhunt featuring fiddler Ben Townsend from WV.
- Friends of Oldtime Banjo (FOB) monthly jams alternate between Maryland and Virginia.
- Furnace Mountain: Aimee Curl (bass), Danny Knicely (mandolin), Dave Van Deventer (fiddle), Morgan Morrison (guitar).
- The Gravy Soppers: Frederick County, MD: Rebecca Adams (banjo), Jeff Adams (guitar), Jason Miller (fiddle), Johann Miller (bass).
- Slim Harrison plays everything while calling dances and teaching kids. Catoctin Mts, MD
- Red Henry, Winchester VA, mandolin and everything else.
- Joe Herrmann, Critton Hollow String Band, WV.
- John Herrmann [utoob] in Big Foot Sting Band, WV.
- The Hot Seats swap instruments during songs. Richmond VA.
- Alan Jabbour (1942-2017) fiddler, researcher, field recorder, Washington DC [his archives]
- Rhys Jones, fiddler from New York City [Utoob] in Big Foot Sting Band.
- Ken Kolodner teaches fiddle and hammer dulcimer. Baltimore, MD (Ken&Brad)
- Brad Kolodner teaches banjo & leads a jam. Baltimore MD (Ken&Brad)
- Danny Knicely plays everything and everywhere. Furnace Mountain, VA.
- Tara Linhardt mandolin record setter.
- Mark Lynch, Barnyard Buzzards. Silver Spring MD.
- Rachel Maloney & Chris Turner, Fiddle & Harmonica, NC
- Reed Martin, fun banjo player who made records in the old days, Washington DC
- The Martin Family Band from Frederick, MD [clips]
- The Celtic Martins from Pennsylvania
- Kathy Fink & Marcy Marxer, musicians, teachers, organizers in Takoma Park DC.
- Chelsea McBee from WV sings to clawhammer with her band, Random Assortment.
- Chance McCoy from Harpers Ferry WV, new member of Old Crow Medicine Show.
- David McLaughlin, B&B in Winchester VA, formerly Johnson Mountain Boys.
- Wes Merchant, fiddler, Frederick County MD.
- Midnite Bluegrass Boys of Frederick MD.
- Jason Miller, that's me. Gravy Soppers, OldTimeFrederick, Beans Jam.
- Johann Miller, Clifftop winner, University of Maryland student.
- Alex Mitchell plays everything and teaches violin. Walkersville MD.
- Bruce Molsky, the great old time fiddler, Washington DC.
- Mostly Mountain Boys, DC.
- Andy Porter, AP & the Banty Roosters, Barnyard Buzzards. Columbia MD.
- Lisa Roberts, banjo & fiddle. Baltimore MD.
- Anna Roberts-Gevalt solo and duo. Baltimore MD.
- Run of the Mill string band (Palmer Loux, Greg Loux, Paul Sidlick, Tom Schaffer). Main Line, Philladelphia PA
- John Schwab, old time guitar book, Mostly Mountain Boys, Sunny Mountain Serenaders. Bethesda MD.
- Brian Scott (briscott99), banjo player from Berwyn Heights MD
- Shab Row Recording Studios, Frederick MD. Highly recommended!!
- The Short Hill Mountain Boys: John Bestwick & Sam Kroiz, Lovettsville VA.
- The Sligo Creek Stompers, Washington DC.
- The Speakeasy Boys: bluegrass & old time from Shepherdstown WV.
- Orrin Star, guitar player with the Bold Weevils and others, Maryland.
- Rafe Stefanini from Elkins Park near Philadelphia PA.
- Tater Patch aka Tony & Marge from Philadelphia PA.
- Paul Tooley, old time fiddler and painter in Frederick MD
- Ben Townsend plays of WV plays in Fox Hunt, Iron Leg Boys, and Long Branch Ramblers.
- Stephen Wade, solo creator of Banjo Dancing, Washington DC
- Howard Zane, banjo. Columbia MD. [Baltimore Sun story]
Did we miss your favorite? Contact us.