Great Ideas for Tech-Infused Lessons
November 1, 2016 ♦ 7:00pm - 8:30pm ET
Session Description: Explore the teacher-friendly features of TeachersFirst to help you save time in developing technology-infused lessons. Participants will learn new strategies to incorporate the tools of the web successfully into any classroom. Remember, it’s OK2Ask ®. This session is for teachers at ALL technology comfort levels.**
As a result of this session and through individual follow-up, teachers will:
- Locate resources within TeachersFirst to provide real-world learning experiences for their students.
- Locate and evaluate effective, web-based tools and resources in support of teaching and learning, both for themselves and for their students.
- Evaluate TeachersFirst membership features applicable to their individual technology expertise and teaching situation.
- Find solutions to individual questions or practical problems of their teaching situation by exploring TeachersFirst and/or asking live questions during the session.
- Plan to use the features of TeachersFirst’s value-added reviews to plan technology-infused lessons.
Archive Recording: The session archive can be found here.
Certificates: The certificates for this session were emailed Sunday, 11/13/16 @ 1:40 PM to registrants that actively participated in all required tasks throughout the session and completed the session evaluation survey within 1 week.