Code of Ethics
All members must subscribe to the following:
- Remember the Golden Rule and treat others as you would like to be treated both personally and professionally.
- Use honesty, respect, and integrity as your guide in building your business.
- Exhibit professional and ethical behavior at all times.
- Communicate completely with your clients regarding prices, service or product descriptions, and contractual obligations.
- Settle all disputes professionally and promptly.
- Always return phones calls, emails, etc., to current as well as potential clients.
- Honor all agreements made with clients, suppliers, and service providers.
- Treat other wedding professionals and OAWP Members with respect.
- Assist in the advancement of the wedding industry by helping to educate the public and potential wedding professionals.
- Attend all Association Events including:
- Any Called Meetings
- Any Training Sessions
- Any Sponsored Bridal Shows and Exhibits
- Any Webinars and Conference Calls
- Promote the Association's Logo on Marketing Materials and promote it's Members
- Observe all laws and obtain any license(s) required by law to operate your business.
- Your business is only as good as your reputation. Build them both wisely.