mission of the Ohio River Valley Council, Boy Scouts of America, is to
develop area youth into responsible leaders by fostering self-esteem and
providing full-filled programs that encourage a health and value-based
· For youth, scouting will be an opportunity for fun adventure.
· For the family, scouting will develop values and family relationships.
· For the community, scouting will be a vital resource for community service and developing the next generation of leaders.
· For churches, scouting will provide an opportunity for community outreach.
· For schools, scouting will become a partner in educating youth to the mutual advantage of both.