· Two 3-4 ounce salmon filets
· 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
· Juice of one lemon
· Fresh basil, oregano, and parsley (about 2 tbsp of each)
· 3 cloves finely minced garlic (made into a paste)
· Salt, black pepper and white pepper
· 1 tsp olive oil
· Poppy seeds
· ½ cup Artichoke and Olive Bruchetta
Wisk together all ingredients and pour over salmon. Marinate 30-60 minutes in the refrigerator.
Sear the salmon over high heat in a lightly greased nonstick pan for about 2 minutes, flip and reduce the heat. Let it cook on the skin side for about 4 minutes over medium/medium-high heat.
Top the salmon with bruchetta when it comes off the stove and let rest under foil.
Recipe by Meagan McKeever