- Off-roading is a term for driving a specialized vehicle on unpaved roads,
such as sand, gravel, riverbeds, mud, snow, rocks, and other natural
- (1) A form of racing which runs on an unpaved, ungraded course.
Traditionally, this is a point-to-point, natural-terrain open course (for
example, the Baja 1000).
- Driving into the woods, desert, or anywhere else where there isn't a paved
road. What you'll do to go "Boon docking."
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool's Garden, released in
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real
Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- purchasable: available for purchase; "purchasable goods"; "many houses in
the area are for sale"
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- (car) the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries
personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal
combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- (car) a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal
combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- (car) a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had
jumped the rails"
- A railroad car of a specified kind
cars for sale - Ford Racing
Ford Racing Off Road
Ford Racing Off Road takes the multi-million
selling Ford franchise away from the tracks and urban streets of its
predecessors to rugged and tough terrain for the very first time. Ford Racing
Off Road also marks the introduction of the prestigious Land Rover brand, which,
like Ford, has a long heritage of producing pioneering off road vehicles.
Players can now race some of the world's toughest off road trucks, 4x4's and
SUVs through detailed environments, stunning scenery, and wide, sweeping tracks
designed for high-speed racing. Features like real-time, on-the-go vehicle
damage repair, faster acceleration than any previous Ford game, and alternative
routes create a plethora of new and exclusive opportunities to test players
driving prowess at high speeds.
Off Road Training
Off Road Training, Fetteresso Forest, near
Stonehaven, 7th July 2010
Off Road by DEVOLVE
off road cars for
This is for a PAIR of GET EM OUT decals that
are 2" tall by 4" wide. They can be used INDOORS or OUTDOORS. They will provide
YEARS of laughs. You can apply to or on almost anything. They were printed on a
LG WRAP Vinyl material and then laminated with a crystal clear lamiante to last
7 to 10 years. Once you install them they are WATERPROOF, GAS PROOF, and also
TEAR PROOF. FREE shipping to ANYWHERE in the USA.... So buy 1 or 100 and you
still get FREE Shipping. Just clean the surface first to ensure that it is free
from: grease, dirt, oil, etc... also make sure that the surface is dry. If you
are OUTSIDE of the USA, the shipping is only .99 cents. I have plenty of designs
and yes we combine shipping. Thanks for looking.