- A paste of ground roasted peanuts, usually eaten spread on bread
- Peanut butter is a food paste made primarily from ground dry roasted
peanuts, popular in North America, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom. It is
mainly used as a sandwich spread, sometimes in combination as in the peanut
butter and jelly sandwich.
- a spread made from ground peanuts
- (Peanut-buttering) Spreading a business's resources too thin. While the word
was used positively as early as 1987, it's enjoyed a vogue with a negative
connotation since a Yahoo VP used it in a company-wide memo in 2006.
- porridge made of rolled oats
- Meal made from ground oats, used in breakfast cereals or other
- A grayish-beige color flecked with brown
- The Oatmeal is a website created in 2009 by Matthew Inman, who lives in
Seattle, Washington, United States. The website features comics drawn by Inman,
and occasional articles as well. The Oatmeal gets more than four million unique
visitors a month.
- meal made from rolled or ground oats
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- (cookie) the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- (cookie) any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British
- (cookie) a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard
drive when you access the web site
- A person of a specified kind
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned
by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to
identify the user or track their access to the server
- cook and make edible by putting in a hot oven; "bake the
- prepare with dry heat in an oven; "bake a cake"
- broil: heat by a natural force; "The sun broils the valley in the
- A social gathering at which baked food is eaten
No-Bake Chocolate, Peanut Butter, &
I know plenty of people who make these, but
they never taste as good as mine even when the same recipe is used. I can
remember when I was in my early 20's, I would make a double batch of these, and
eat all of them in 2 days.
I grew up making these no-bake cookies filled
with chocolate, peanut butter and oatmeal. Now I make a vegan version that's
even better than the original.