· If you want to participate in Relay for Life this year but don’t have a team please come see Ms Hanley in room 126 or Ms Piroski in room 189A. The organizing committee will help you find a team.
· Want to support another Relay fundraiser? Come out to Boston Pizza Winston Park on Tuesday April 25th between 5:30 and 8:30 pm where 10% of the sales will be going toward Relay for Life. There will also be fun raffles happening that night as well as luminary sales.
· There will be a Concert Choir rehearsal this Friday after school.
· Prom tickets are on sale now through cashless schools. Grade 12 students can purchase their tickets from now until April 28th. Remember to print off your contracts from Cashless and return them to the Prom Committee during lunches beginning tomorrow April 20th.
· All students signed up to write AP Exams must attend the mandatory meeting on Thursday April 20th during period 3 or 4 lunch in room 195. Students will be completing portions of their exam answer sheets so expect a 45 min meeting. #2 pencils are required.
· A reminder of the boys varsity baseball practice at the Royals Facility today after school. If you need a ride please see Ms Preiner right after period 1 in room 216.