· AP Exam Registration closes end of today, Friday, Feb. 17th. All students wanting to write AP Exams in May must register by the deadline.
· Congratulations to the OT Swim Team on their awesome 2nd place finish at Haltons. Big congrats to Ahmed E. who brought home two individual gold medals and was part of the gold and silver medal winning Sr. Relay Teams. Aidan T. , Paul L., Mark M. and Albert N. rounded out the Relay Teams. Aidan T. also brought home a gold medal for the Sr. Men’s 50 metre freestyle.
· The Sr. Girls Relay Team also won gold. Congratulations to Diana G., Quincy D., Olivia B., and Jacey V. Jacey also won an individual silver medal.
· Mohammed E. won individual gold and silver in the Jr. Boys Relay. Owen M., Thomas V., Connor M., and Ayden C. also competed on the Relay Team.
· Winning silver medals were won by Ava S., Cameron M., in individual events and the Jr. Girls Relay Team of Rianne A., Alex R., Emily S., and Lexi M., The team moves on to the GHAC next Wednesday, February 22 nd. Go Devils!
· A reminder to all Jr. Boys Rugby players that the practice on Tuesday next week is at Pine Glen. Check the Facebook Group and the Twitter account for details.
· Yesterday OTHS Sr. Girls Volleyball Team faced a very strong team from M.M. Robinson in the semi-finals. Our girls dug deep and won the match! On to the Halton Finals Thursday. Congratulations Ladies!!
· Yesterday the Jr. Girls Volleyball Team faced off against Central in the Halton Semi-finals. The girls made a dramatic comeback from a 19-24 deficit in the first set, winning 29-27, the sealed the deal with a 15-6 win in the third set. Good luck to all the girls as they face off against Jean Vanier in the Halton Championship next Thursday. Go Devils!!
· Club Fair is today! If you want to get involved here’s your chance, come to the atrium during Periods 3 and 4 to see all the awesome clubs OTHS has to offer. See you there!
· Any Gr. 9 or 10 boys interested in trying out for the Jr. Hockey Team are asked to attend a short but important meeting Wednesday, February 22nd at 7:45 a.m. sharp in Rm. 153. All interested must attend.
· Grade 12 students: if you are graduating and not returning, it is very important that you go into MyBlueprint and indicate that you are NOT RETURNING. If you have not already indicated this, please go into MyBlueprint today and select Not Returning.
· If you are returning next year, your courses should already be in MyBlueprint and hopefully you have completed the returning to OTHS form. These are overdue – come to Guidance if you have not already submitted this form.
· For all students in Grade 9, 10, and 11. This is the final weekend to select your courses for next year. All students must submit their courses into MyBlueprint by 8:00 a.m. on Tuesday morning. Come to Guidance today if you are having any issues or if you would like help. Counsellors will not be meeting with students after the deadline.