Saturday, June 4th, 11am-3pm, at OakView
While we dry out from all the rain, there’s still time to check your calendar and sign up to help! The online auction is still active so check out all the great items to bid on and the fantastic class art projects! Happy Bidding! See you on the 4th!
All Great Events need Great Volunteers!
Do you have a Middle School or High School student in need of volunteer hours? Click here to sign them up! http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0c4ea9a829aaf94-robinson
You should have received a message from your classroom parents regarding volunteering. Each grade is being asked to provide the needed volunteers for different parts of the event.
Thank you in advance for your help and support.
First Grade and Kindergarten: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0c4ea9a829aaf94-kindergarten
Second Grade: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0c4ea9a829aaf94-second
Fourth Grade: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0c4ea9a829aaf94-fourth
Walt Disney World Tickets, Classroom Art Projects, and Time with Teachers!
Go to oakviewelementary2016.eflea.ca to view items!
Bidding Starts Monday, May 16th at 8am and ends Saturday, June 4th at 2pm.
Winners will be notified via email. You need not be present to win!!!!
1. Go to the auction website at oakviewelementary2016.eflea.ca and register in the upper right hand corner (you shouldn’t need to register again if you registered last year).
2. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email to activate your account. Click on the link.
3. Log-in to the auction with your user information and click on “View Auction.”
1. Browse auction items and start bidding! You will receive an email confirming your bid.
2. If you are outbid on an item, you will receive an email. You can also opt-in to receive text messages when you are outbid under “My Account.”
3. Once you receive notification that you are outbid, bid again!
Payment and Pick-up:
1. Winning bidders’ names will appear next to the item after bidding has closed. You will also receive an email indicating that you are the winner.
2. If you are at Oak View when the bidding ends at 2pm on Saturday, June 4th, proceed to the Check-Out table in the Gym to pay for your item. Cash and check (made out to Oak View PTA) are preferred, but you can also pay with a credit card.
3. If you are not at Oak View when the bidding ends, you will be contacted by Sheila Bartley (email@example.com) or Jennifer Algarotti (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange payment and pick-up/delivery.
Note: Your personal information will only be used for the purposes of the auction. Eflea will not sell or share your personal information with anyone but the Oak View PTA Auction Administrators