NZ TELECOM WHITE PAGES
- White Pages are the name given to one of the three main components of UDDI, the protocol used to discover Web Services (the other two being Yellow Pages and Green Pages).
- The part of the telephone book that lists residential and business telephone numbers in alphabetical order by name, usually without any advertising copy
- a telephone directory or section of a directory (usually printed on white paper) where the names of people are listed alphabetically along with their telephone numbers
- A telephone directory (also called a telephone book and phone book) is a listing of telephone subscribers in a geographical area or subscribers to services provided by the organization that publishes the directory.
- telecommunication: (often plural) systems used in transmitting messages over a distance electronically
- (Telecoms) Telecommunication is the transmission of messages, over significant distances, for the purpose of communication.
- a general term for all industries and companies providing data, phone service or entertainment to consumers and businesses. Includes wireless, phone, cable TV, satellite TV, and VoIP companies.
- .nz is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for New Zealand. It is administered by InternetNZ through its subsidiary, NZ Registry Services, with oversight and dispute resolution handled by the Domain Name Commission Ltd. Registrations are processed via authorised registrars.
- New Zealand is an island country in the south-western Pacific Ocean comprising two main landmasses (the North Island and the South Island), and numerous smaller islands, most notably Stewart Island/Rakiura and the Chatham Islands.
- New Zealand
- This is a list of digraphs used in various Latin alphabets. (See also List of Cyrillic digraphs.) Capitalization involves only the first letter (ch – Ch) unless otherwise stated (ij – IJ).
Borgo Venezia e Torre Telecom
La zona est di Verona vista dalla cima della Torre dei Lamberti. Visibilità di merda, ma si notano i palazzoni costruiti negli anni '80 e la Torre Telecom dei primi anni '90
Centrale Telecom - Prato di Strada
La Centrale Telecom principale di Castel San Niccolò