- All books, audiobooks, magazines, book/cassette or CD sets, compact discs, and puzzles are checked out for three weeks, and may be renewed unless an OWWL Hold exists.
- A maximum of three downloadable audiobooks/ebooks may be checked out from OWWL2go, and are checked out for 7 or 14 days with no renewal available.
- Nonfiction and documentary DVDs and videos are signed out for one week, and may be renewed twice unless an OWWL Hold exists. DVDs of TV seasons and other DVD sets are signed out for three weeks, and may be renewed once unless an OWWL Hold exists.
- If the above-mentioned materials are returned late, we do not collect fines, but do encourage donations.
- A maximum of five DVDs and/or VHS tapes, with the exception of those mentioned above, may be checked out for one week, and may be renewed unless an OWWL Hold exists. If these movies are returned late, a fine of $1 on each DVD/VHS per day is collected, up to a maximum of $5 per title. Renew by accessing your OWWL account online or by calling us; titles must be renewed before closing on the due date to avoid being charged a fine.
- When we are closed, all materials may be returned in our book drop, which is located next to our main entrance door.
- The full replacement cost will be assessed for damaged or lost materials.